Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My first Blog



Hello my sister/friends,

Some of you may already know that I really enjoy listening to Oprah and Friends on XM156 in the car. This summer she started a "soul series" that is simply inspirational. More often than not I find myself transfixed and unable to get out of the car -- even if I have arrived at my destination. Today Oprah spoke with Gary Sukav about "authentic power" and how each of us has the power/ability to live fuller, richer, and more honest lives. Oprah's favorite quote from Sukav is "When a personality comes to serve the energy of its soul" it can live an authentic life. Wow! That is it. That is what I am searching for AUTHENTICITY. I want to use all of the gifts that the Universe has blessed me with and make conscious decisions that allow me to live a fuller life. An authentic life. And, most importantly a life that embodies Love in all that I am and all that I do.

No comments: