Saturday, July 12, 2008
Check out some of my recent scrappy favs!
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you saw something that inspires you to be creative.
Here are ten tips:
1. Try layering multiple sheets of oddly shaped pattern paper (a layout does not have to be exactly 12 by 12 or for that matter a square or rectangle)
2. Use an old map
3. Use the leftover negative from your chipboard letters
4. Try scratching/distressing a photo
5. Pull out an old childhood photo -- and don't photoshop it. Use it "as is."
6. Find a great song and use the lyrics as your journaling
7. Crumble, fold and crunch your paper (right now this is my fav technique)
8. Make your own felt embellishments
9. Stack your buttons
10. Cut strips of paper to bend and fold -- get creative.
Hugs and blessings to you,