Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Naughty or Nice???

Well Santa came to visit my little one at school. You can't tell from his facial expressions that he was excited; however, when I picked him up he could not stop talking about Santa. This is really the year for him to BELIEVE!!! He is sooo into Christmas -- never mind that his big brother is no longer a BELIEVER.

My eldest son and all of his buddies on the street have discussed (in detail) that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are all FAKE!!!! That said -- my eldest LOVES Christmas. He is very diligent about counting down the days until Christmas. In fact, I think he was a little reticent to admit that he does not believe in Santa or the Tooth Fairy for fear that not believing would jeopardize any gifts or money he might receive. HILARIOUS! Still, my eldest is my biggest holiday cheerleader. He helps me with all the decorations, walks around singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and loves ALL crafty holiday projects.

I DO LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMG- that middle photo is BREATHTAKING! Priceless... your son looks like he is in a dream world as Santa give him a peck on the forehead! It looks like a professional set up!!!! What a treasure! TFS :)