Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A new page and another flower tutorial






Thought I would share a page that I recently created. I have also included a tutorial on how to create another paper flower. Yes, I know, another paper flower. Although in this case there is a lot of versatility with this technique. On the page above I used the flower as a sun and I have also seen it used as a snowflake. You may also notice that the layout in the vid is different than the one posted here on the blog. Well....UH.....UH......that's because after looking at it in the vid I decided it was not done. It needed a little more this and that. So I played with it some more while waiting for the vid to load. Have you ever done that? Worked on a layout and put it aside only to discover that it was not "done." Of course, "done" or "finished" is so relative and subjective. I think [I THINK] I am now satisfied with the layout and can put it away. It was fun to create and that is what counts.

View the TUTORIAL HERE<<<<<<<<<

Give this new technique a try and let me know how it goes. I really love reading your comments.

Hugs,
W-

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am loving paper flowers....thanks for the tutorial!

I think we may be SISversary roomies...your user name looks familiar...are you rooming with Angela?

magdaayuk said...

I commented on you paper trunk blog aswell;) You truly are creative!