Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My baby is 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I have so many photographs celebrating my little man's 4th birthday -- and here are just a few. I invited his best buddy over for a birthday play-date and they had a blast. Earlier in the day I visited my son's Pre-K class and served up strawberry shortcake sundaes (sliced strawberries, whip cream and sprinkles) to everyone. After the classroom party, we made a quick run to Target to buy some birthday Hot Wheels. When we got home his buddy stopped by the house for an afternoon of laughs and fun. It was definitely a good day.

Stopped back soon because I will have lots of pages and videos to share this scrappy weekend -- Saturday is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!   WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Hugs,
W-


1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

wow!!! your boys are super cute! :)