Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Grading....Grading....Grading

I am grading papers. Big....big stacks of papers. I refuse to go to bed tonight until I finish -- and I am almost there. I needed a brake so I thought I would catch-up on some blogging and post my most recent CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE page. Come join the fun over at CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE. This week's pages are not due until Friday and the RAK is simply awesome!


The page above and the one below uses some great old photos. I scored them when my mom and dad came to visit recently for Thanksgiving. My dad (very graciously) brought the old family photo albums to share with me. OH MY GOODNESS -- there is so much goodness in the old albums. You will be seeing many more old photos over the next few months because I will not be able to help myself. Each one brings back so many wonderful memories of my childhood.


Thanks for visiting me and I will be a better blogger during my winter break. I do not go back to school until after MLK day. YEA YEA YEA!!!!
Sending you a big hug.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layouts!!

Jann Gray said...

So very beautiful! Hope you, the boys and your fab hubby have a very Merry Christmas...

And as one who has just finished wading through the stack of papers...may God give you the strength to persevere

jadadog said...

lovin' your collage-yness (is that a word?) style! and, your blingy lo's! Congrats for being an AMR finalist!

Jenn said...

Congrats on being named a finalist at AMR!