Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another scrapbooking technique tutorial

Today, I wanted to try to make a tutorial that is not sideways. HE HE HA HA!!!!!! This is a quick how-to on a ruffle technique that I frequently use on pages. Hope this is helpful -- Hugs!






(((((((You can also view this video on a bigger screen at YOUTUBE)))))))
And....just because....here is another page that I created a few weeks ago. It, too, has a ruffle on it. This page also has another scrappy flower on it -- love it.

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!
HUGS!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mahalo! your ruffles are adorable (and so are your sons.) I will be trying this soon.
;)glee

Diane B. said...

i love that technique! thanks for the video!

Anonymous said...

Yay.. another video. I love it.. I want more more more! You´re just awesome and sooo beautiful!

chris a said...

Thanks for the video. I used your flower technique from yesterday for a page that I did today and posted to SIS (user name kalaiton).

Unknown said...

Great Video you hottie!!!! Love the ruffles.

Jann Gray said...

Lovin' me some RUFFLES! Wow girl...this was so much fun...

Here in Tennessee we have both HILLS and PLATEAUS....so I can go with either one -- depending on what kind of ruffle we are making!

Appreciate you sharing...hugs!

angie backen said...

dear pole dancer,

thank you for learnin' us how to make plateus and valleys.

love,
hulhen ;D

metrochic said...

um, FABULOUS. i LOVE seeing you on video (especially facing the right direction - hee hee) so keep it up! also, i don't know why i hadn't bloglined you but it's done now so i can stop by more often. YAY!

Deana said...

That is such a CUTE LO! :-)