Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How to make a scrappy flower for your layouts


This page was chosen at SISTV for this week's "catwalk." WOOHOO! As usual, I layered lots of STUFF on my page and the flower is one of my favorite items. Several scrappy SISters have inquired about how I made the flower, so I made a very quick tutorial. I first saw this technique at Irene's blog. She is really awesome and has a lot of wonderful techniques to share. Check her out and give her some LUB!

This is my FIRST video -- so please forgive my TOTALLY amateur effort. Yes, I filmed sideways -- I don't know why. Big oops! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and have fun with this.


Here is a close up of two more similar flowers that I made. One is made from paper and the other using felt. I put both on a quick tag.


HUGS!!!!

6 comments:

chris a said...

thanks for the flower tutorial and congrats on the catwalk.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the catwalk and I just LOVE your video tut.. It´s awesome..I want more! please!?

Andrea Wiebe said...

What an amazing flower!!! Thank you for the how to :) It was awesome! Congratulations of Catwalk :D

T said...

ooooh, thanks for the how-to, gonna have to try that for sure!

Jann Gray said...

Girl! I want you on the SHOW! This tutorial was FANTABULOUS! I would even tell the camera guy to stand sideways if it would make you say "YES!" Please come to Nashville...come hang out with me...come be on the SHOW~!

Puuuuhleeeeeeease! You are a natural!

Deana said...

Congrats on CATWALK & lovin' those flowers! :-)