Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

BE GLAD


At SCRAP IN STYLE TV the sisters start a list of "glads" every Friday. It is a wonderful way to refocus my attention on what is wonderful, blessed and beautiful in my life. It is so easy to get caught up in what is not going right and allow that negative energy to build and grow. I know that celebrating my blessings and remembering to be thankful is a better way to spend my energy. So...on Friday when I received a challenge from one of the "SISters" at SISTV to scrap a page about the things I am glad about -- I was on it!

I decided not to use any pictures....and just create a background (using only the scraps leftover on my table) to note my "glads." It was a fun, carefree and reflective challenge. Give it try....

11 comments:

Amy said...

Gotta love using up good scraps on good things! This is fantastic, that is why we love SIS!

Anonymous said...

Annie H. will be so proud of you if she sees your "scrap your glad" layout! Nice work!

RiNNE said...

This is such a wonderful idea! I'm going to have to try it! You did a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic ideal. I love it.

JLS Scrapbooks said...

Hi Wendi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. We should get together and scrap sometime!

Love this idea...God knows how much scrap I have that I hate to throw away.

Nicole Carro said...

I totally feel like scrapbooking makes me more aware of the "great things" in life, what I'm thankful for - I love to see a layout like this. Thanks for stopping by my blog - Your work is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love this. what a great concept and wonderful idea!! hugs to you. xo

Wati Basri said...

wow...great idea to use yr scraps! wl dftly go check out the challenge!

Jann Gray said...

mmmm...very good "glads" -- and wow -- what you can do with the scraps on your table...I so love it! Am going to have to work on some "Glads" as well...

just lisa said...

This has such an artsy feel to it - love it!! Great idea!

thanks for visiting my blog!

scrappermimi said...

You have great scraps girl! This is so cool!