Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

It is Friday!


Wow...I am so thankful that it is finally Friday. It a beautiful cold and wet autumn day. I love it. I am bundled in a warm sweater sitting in my day room looking out at the wet leaves falling off the trees. I love days like this.

I gave you a sneak peek of my CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE page earlier this week -- so here is the whole sha-bang. To create the background I used a mixture of white paint and stencil paste on the bazzil paper. I quickly dried the mixture with my dryer and then crumpled the paper multiple times. The crumbling caused the paint/paste mixture to crackle. I love the effect. I also lightly inked the paper. If you have not experimented with stencil paste it is a fun and forgiving product to play with. Give it a try.

Be sure to stop by CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE and join in the fun.

Enjoy your weekend.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is an amazing layout!!!

My Paper World said...

Your work is beautiful! That is such a precious photo, and your background is amazing!

Vee said...

gorgeous layout!!

Wati Basri said...

wendi..this is lovely!