Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I know...shame on me

I know I have not been a very good blogger lately. But....I just have a lot (too much, dog-gone-it) on my plate. I know I need to just -- breathe -- and take one day at a time. My mantra seems to be "THIS TOO SHALL PASS."

Well, I just wanted to load a quick sneak peek at my second page for CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE.



This was a bunch of fun and I hope you find time to join in. Oh...and it is not too late to get your submission in for the 1st challenge. Be sure to check out the great (really INCREDIBLE) RAKS we have for you...they are unbelievably yummy.

Our sponsor for our second challenge is DAMSEL DESIGNS and look at the lovely RAK she has prepared.


I have a very very very long "to do" list today ....so I am O-U-T....out!

Sending you a big HUG, no matter where you are in this world.
Wendi

3 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, those peeks are looking beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest!1

Love the RAK. So beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

your sneaks are looking very good!

xxxMarieke

My Paper World said...

Ooooh! thanks for the peeks! I cant wait to see the rest!