Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Had fun this weekend!

It was nice to have time be creative this weekend. Here are a few of the cards and layouts I created.

I LOVE TO LAYER
I LOVE TO LAYER
I LOVE TO LAYER
and I rarely throw away anything. Even the smallest scrap can be reused.

I tried a new technique on this page -- stamping on vellum. Most scrappers have a stash of vellum but find it a difficult product to use. Perhaps this technique will inspire to play with your vellum. I used my butterfly and bugs stamp on a plain sheet of vellum with my white embossing powder. I layered the embossed vellum over a sheet of patterned paper and quite like the effect. Give it a try.


I used the lovely Papertrunk papers to create both cards. One uses a lot of layering and the other is a simple design that utilizes my square punch. Both were fun to create.

No comments: