Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Had a great autumnal weekend with the family

What is new with me.....
I attended a training session for Odyssey of the MInd -- a competitive creative thinking/problem solving organization for kids. My eldest and I will participate for the first time this year. We are excited and I think that we will both learn a lot from this experience.

On Sunday, after church, the family and I went to a local pumpkin patch. It has become our annual fall tradition -- and as expected we had a blast of a time. After a few hours at the patch we took a lovely drive to West Virginia. The changing colors of the season always make me catch my breath. The boys fell asleep in the back of the car and hubby and I enjoyed some great quality time together.

I hope that all of you find time to make memories with your families -- Peace and Hugs to you.







No comments: