Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I voted -- America is BEAUTIIFUL!



We made HISTORY -- all of us together -- one people -- one nation -- one United States of America!

WOW! America is beautiful and I am ever so proud of her today. There are really no words to express my feelings and thoughts. It is overwhelming. I do keep thinking about Big Ma, my great grandmother, who supported and took care of her family in Birmingham, Alabama in the middle of the twentieth century. I know that she is smiling today. She is smiling with me.

To all of you in the USA and around the world -- I believe in the inherent goodness of all people and last night HOPE won ..... we won and I am full of joy.

Now, on a very insignificant yet sad note, my laptop is gravely ill and until I get it back from the repair shop I am unable to load some of my favorit pics. Please wish my macbaby a very speedy recovery.

Be well all,
W-