Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ashburn Family Scrapbooking Store



Today, I stopped by my LSS, The Ashburn Family Scrapbooking Store,
in northern Virginia. I used their Accu-cut to create some really cute felt embellishments. I will share a picture of them later -- and my oh my, you are going to lub lub how yummy and fun they are.

The owner of my LSS, Kely, and the gals are super friendly and helpful. They have a lot going on this weekend -- so if you live in the area be sure to visit the shop. There will be a free Halloween photo shoot with Marirosa Anderson on Sunday. It will be oodles of spooky fun. While you are getting cute pictures of the kiddies be sure to sign up for a class with Danelle Johnson, the designer of Creative Imagination's Creative Cafe. In November, she will be teaching several classes at the store.

I am planning on relaxing at home and getting a few scrapbook pages completed. I hope you have a delightful fall weekend and have the chance to crop crop crop.

HUGS
Wendi

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

The shop sounds really great. I cant wait to see your felt embellishments!

The Mom said...

I totally remember shopping there almost 3 years ago now when we used to live in N Virginia!! Great little shop!!

I never think to cut out felt with my cutters, I wonder if it would cut foam too!!