Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I have been tagged........
Finally, my day is over. Tuesdays are such a long day for me and my last class didn't end until 7:10. I am so glad to be home and I made it just in time to kiss the boys goodnight. There is nothing in this world like the sweet kisses of my boys. It is on days like this that I miss my boys so much. I look at them and I feel sad because they seem to be growing up so fast. So, I thought I might share an older picture of Langston. He is about 9 months is this picture. I loved his head full of curls.
Well, Dana tagged me. Check out her blog because she is an incredible scrapbook artist.
So here it goes.....
Jobs I've had:
1. salesperson at The Limited
2. cocktail waitress at a rooftop bar
3. waitress at Po-Folks
4. summer camp counselor
Movies I (do) could watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Italian Job
4. The Bourne Identity (and all of its sequels)
TV shows I watch:
1. Law and Order (all of them...all of the time...any time)
3. Prison Break
Places I have lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois (where I was born)
2. Charleston, South Carolina (for college)
3. Baton Rouge, Louisiana (for graduate school)
4. Houston, Texas (as a little girl)
1. crab cakes (no filler)
3. Apple pie
(O.K. I know that is a weird list...what can I say)
Can you tell that I lub lub yellows and reds. They make me feel warm and safe -- they "feel" like home to me.
Places I would love to be now:
Hmm....this one is hard.
1. The Bahamas on vacation
2. In the mountains, in the woods, on a hike
3. In my car, on a Sunday drive, with the boys asleep in the back seat, and having a lovely conversation with my husband. Oh...and I want it to be 65 degrees and sunny.
4. In bed, on a rainy day, taking a very very long nap.
Names I like but would not use for my children:
Wow! That was fun. I will tag--
O.K. sister-scrappers...now go spread the love!