Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I was a good mommy today







Tuesdays are usually a crazy day for me. I have a 10:30 class and a 4:30 class so it means I do not get home until 8pm. Yuk! Fortunately, Monday classes were rolled over to Tuesday because of the holiday. So...I did not have to go onto campus. I took care of stuff around the house and picked the kids up from school. We went to the park for a playdate and the boys had fun. After the park, we went home for a small ice-cream treat. I, then, helped big brother with his "homework." Technically, he does not have any homework because he goes to a Montessori for first grade and homework is against Montessori pedagogy. Still...he needed to work on his numbers. Baby brother played outside and got into the water. Oh my -- what a mess. And, then I made dinner. So...it was a good day. I hope yours was too!

No comments: